+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with Representative(s) Jordan voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Tokioka excused (1).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 226-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 4, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, Evans, Ing, Nishimoto, Say, Yamane, Pouha, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 3, 2016 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 1, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Thursday, 02-04-16 8:00AM in House conference room 325.
- Referred to EEP, CPC, FIN, referral sheet 5
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 26, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (26)