+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) McDermott voting no (1) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 544) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Ichiyama, Ito, Say, Takayama, Todd, Yamane, Fukumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Aquino.
On February 1, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Monday, 02-06-17 2:05PM in conference room 329.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-06-17 at 2:05PM.
On January 31, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 26, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 02-01-17 2:00PM in House conference room 329.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, FIN, referral sheet 1
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 19, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.