+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, McDermott, Souki, Tupola, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from HHS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 234-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 7, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on HHS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 5 Ayes: Representative(s) Mizuno, Kobayashi, Belatti, Learmont, Tupola; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 2, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HHS on Wednesday, 02-07-18 10:30AM in House conference room 329.
On February 1, 2018 in the House:
- Re-referred to HHS, CPC, FIN, referral sheet 14
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to HHS/IAC, CPC, FIN, referral sheet 9
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (15)