+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on LAB with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, McDermott, Souki, Tupola, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 276-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to LAB.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, DeCoite, Creagan, Gates, Say, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
On February 2, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Tuesday, 02-06-18 9:45AM in House conference room 312.
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, LAB, FIN, referral sheet 9
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.