+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 14, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Souki excused (1).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 370-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, DeCoite, Creagan, Gates, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Say.
On February 2, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Friday, 02-09-18 10:00AM in House conference room 312.
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, JUD, referral sheet 9
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)