+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Tokioka excused (1).
- Reported from HUS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 228-16), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 9, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on HUS recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Morikawa, Kobayashi, Creagan, Hashem, Jordan, Oshiro, Fukumoto Chang; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti.
On February 3, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HUS on Tuesday, 02-09-16 9:00AM in House conference room 329.
On February 1, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to HUS, JUD, referral sheet 5
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.