+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 1, 2018 in the House:
- Re-referred to EEP, FIN, referral sheet 30
On February 8, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Quinlan, Tupola excused (2).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 161-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, McKelvey, Todd, Yamane, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Kong.
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Tuesday, 02-06-18 8:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to EEP, CPC, FIN, referral sheet 8
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (13)