+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Tokioka excused (1).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 259-16), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 8, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Belatti, Brower, Har, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Oshiro, Takayama, Fukumoto Chang; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 5 Excused: Representative(s) Creagan, Nakashima, San Buenaventura, Yamane, McDermott.
On February 4, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Monday, 02-08-16 2:00PM in conference room 325.
On February 3, 2016 in the House:
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-08-16 at 2:00 PM.
On January 29, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 02-03-16 2:05PM in House conference room 325.
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, JUD, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.