+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, McDermott, Souki, Tupola, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from EDN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 217-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on EDN recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Woodson, Kong, Creagan, Hashem, Learmont, Ohno, Onishi, Quinlan, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Ing, McKelvey.
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EDN on Wednesday, 01-31-18 2:05PM in House conference room 309.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 8
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (23)