+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 16, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Ing, Nakamura, Onishi, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from HHS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 558-18), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 14, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on HHS recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 5 Ayes: Representative(s) Mizuno, Kobayashi, Belatti, Learmont, Tupola; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HHS on Wednesday, 02-14-18 8:30AM in House conference room 329.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to HHS, FIN, referral sheet 8
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (10)