+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, McDermott, Souki, Tupola, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from HHS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 228-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on HHS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 5 Ayes: Representative(s) Mizuno, Kobayashi, Belatti, Learmont, Tupola; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
On February 1, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HHS on Tuesday, 02-06-18 8:30AM in House conference room 329.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to HHS, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 7
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (18)