+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (11)
On February 27, 2015 in the House:
- The committee(s) on FIN recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 24, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by FIN on Friday, 02-27-15 1:30PM in House conference room 308.
On February 17, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Oshiro excused (1).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 238), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 10, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 12 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Belatti, Creagan, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Morikawa, Nakashima, Takayama, Woodson, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Brower, Thielen.
On February 6, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-10-15 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on JUD recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-10-15 at 2:00 pm in room 325.
On February 3, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Friday, 02-06-15 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 1
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 22, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsor