+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 14, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Souki excused (1).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 390-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, McKelvey, Todd, Yamane, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Kong.
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-06-18 11:33AM in conference room 325.
On January 30, 2018 in the House:
- The committee(s) on EEP recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-06-18.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Tuesday, 01-30-18 8:30AM in House conference room 325.
- Referred to EEP, FIN, referral sheet 7
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (19)