+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 19, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Nakashima, Thielen, Tokioka excused (3).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 590-16), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 17, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, Lowen, Cullen, Evans, Nishimoto, Say, Yamane, Pouha; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) C. Lee, Thielen.
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Wednesday, 02-17-16 9:00AM in House conference room 325.
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, JUD, referral sheet 2
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.