+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 27, 2014 in the House:
- Recommitted to HED with none voting no and Representative(s) Har excused.
- Reported from HED (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 558-14) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 4, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on HED recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Choy, Ichiyama, Ohno, Say, Takumi, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Fale; Noes: none; and 4 Excused: Representative(s) Aquino, Awana, Hanohano, Takai.
On January 31, 2014 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
- Bill re-scheduled to be heard by HED on Tuesday, 02-04-14 2:01PM in conference room 309.
On January 30, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HED on Tuesday, 02-04-14 2:20PM in House conference room 309.
On January 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to HED, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 17, 2014 in the House:
- Pending introduction.