+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On March 1, 2016 in the House:
- The committee(s) on FIN recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 26, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by FIN on Tuesday, 03-01-16 11:02AM in House conference room 308.
On February 19, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Nakashima, Thielen, Tokioka excused (3).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 510-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 16, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 12 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Belatti, Brower, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Morikawa, Nakashima, Takayama, McDermott, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Creagan, Woodson.
On February 11, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-16-16 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on JUD recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until Tuesday, 02-16-16 at 2:00 PM in room 325.
On February 8, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 02-11-16 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 2
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)