+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On March 6, 2014 in the Senate:
- Referred to CPN, JDL.
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 296).
On March 4, 2014 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Wooley excused (1). Transmitted to Senate.
On February 27, 2014 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, Woodson excused (2).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 642-14) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 20, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, Belatti, Brower, Creagan, Kawakami, Nakashima, Tsuji, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 5 Excused: Representative(s) Har, Ito, C. Lee, Wooley, Thielen.
On February 18, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 02-20-14 1:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 17, 2014 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (24)