+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- The committee(s) on WAL recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 9, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by WAL on Friday, 02-12-16 9:30AM in House conference room 325.
On February 4, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on WAL with Representative(s) Jordan voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Thielen excused (1).
- Reported from VMI (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 19-16), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to WAL.
On February 1, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on VMI recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Ito, Tokioka, Brower, Cachola, DeCoite, Kawakami, Kong, Onishi, Tsuji, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 4 Excused: Representative(s) Choy, Ohno, Woodson, Ward.
On January 29, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by VMI on Monday, 02-01-16 9:00AM in House conference room 312.
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to VMI, WAL, FIN, referral sheet 2
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.