+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 8, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Quinlan, Tupola excused (2).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 152-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On January 30, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, Kong, McKelvey, Todd, Yamane, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Tuesday, 01-30-18 8:30AM in House conference room 325.
- Referred to EEP, JUD, referral sheet 6
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (18)