+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On March 4, 2016 in the House:
- The committee(s) on JUD recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On March 2, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Friday, 03-04-16 4:25PM in House conference room 325.
On February 19, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Nakashima, Thielen, Tokioka excused (3).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 574-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Yamane, Cullen, Evans, Ing, C. Lee, Lowen, Nishimoto, Say, Pouha, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 9, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by WAL on Friday, 02-12-16 9:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, JUD, referral sheet 2
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)