+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On March 6, 2014 in the Senate:
- Referred to CPN.
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 204).
On March 4, 2014 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Wooley excused (1). Transmitted to Senate.
On February 27, 2014 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, Woodson excused (2).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 668-14) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 19, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 15 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Kawakami, Belatti, Brower, Cachola, Creagan, Evans, Ito, C. Lee, Nakashima, Oshiro, Tsuji, Yamane, McDermott, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Har.
On February 12, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Wednesday, 02-19-14 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-19-14.
On February 10, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 02-12-14 2:10PM in House conference room 325.
On January 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 17, 2014 in the House:
- Pending introduction.