+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On January 31, 2014 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Say excused (1).
- Reported from HUS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 52-14) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On January 28, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on HUS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Carroll, Kobayashi, Belatti, Creagan, Hashem, Jordan, Morikawa, Oshiro, Woodson, Fukumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 27, 2014 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 23, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HUS on Tuesday, 01-28-14 9:30AM in House conference room 329.
On January 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to HUS, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 17, 2014 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (17)