+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 19, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) Jordan, McDermott, Oshiro, Say, Tupola voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Nakashima, Thielen, Tokioka excused (3).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 593-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 17, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, Lowen, Cullen, Evans, Nishimoto, Yamane, Pouha; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Say; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) C. Lee, Thielen.
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Wednesday, 02-17-16 9:00AM in House conference room 325.
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, JUD, referral sheet 2
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.