+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 15, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Ing, McDermott, Nakamura, Souki, Todd excused (6).
- Reported from LAB (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 450-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on LAB recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Johanson, Holt, Evans, Ichiyama, Keohokalole, Yamashita, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 1, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by LAB on Tuesday, 02-06-18 8:30AM in House conference room 309.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to LAB, JUD, referral sheet 6
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (11)