+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 14, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Souki excused (1).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 406-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 1, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 5 Ayes: Representative(s) Nishimoto, San Buenaventura, Brower, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; 1 Noes: Representative(s) McDermott; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) C. Lee, Morikawa.
On January 30, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 02-01-18 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 6
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (16)