+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 9, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Tupola excused (1).
- Reported from PBS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 126-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 4, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on PBS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Takayama, Yamashita, Aquino, Har, Ichiyama, Johanson, Keohokalole, Nakashima, San Buenaventura, Takumi; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Tupola; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 1, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by PBS on Thursday, 02-04-16 10:00AM in House conference room 309.
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to PBS, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 2
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (21)