+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 5, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) Thielen voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Souki, Todd excused (2).
- Reported from PBS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 46-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 1, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on PBS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Takayama, Gates, Creagan, DeCoite, Ing, Say; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Thielen; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by PBS on Thursday, 02-01-18 10:00AM in House conference room 312.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to PBS, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 6
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (7)