+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 4, 2014 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on HED with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Yamane excused (1).
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 144-14) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to HED.
On January 30, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Wooley, Onishi, Awana, Brower, Cachola, Ohno, Tokioka, Matsumoto, Ward; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Choy, Tsuji; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 27, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Thursday, 01-30-14 9:00AM in conference room 312.
- The committee(s) on AGR recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 01-30-14 at 9:00AM.
On January 24, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by AGR on Monday, 01-27-14 9:30AM in House conference room 312.
On January 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to AGR, HED, FIN, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 17, 2014 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (13)