+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, Kong, Souki excused (3).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 103-18), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Yamane, Todd, Cullen, Kong, Lowen, McKelvey, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) C. Lee.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by WAL on Wednesday, 01-31-18 10:00AM in House conference room 325.
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 5
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (12)