+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 6, 2014 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Yamane excused (1).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 196-14) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On January 31, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Evans, Lowen, Cullen, Kawakami, C. Lee, Say, Nishimoto, Fale, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Hanohano.
On January 30, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Friday, 01-31-14 11:00AM in conference room 325.
On January 29, 2014 in the House:
- The committee(s) on WAL recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 01-31-14.
On January 24, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by WAL on Wednesday, 01-29-14 9:45AM in House conference room 325.
On January 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, JUD, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 17, 2014 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (13)