+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On January 30, 2014 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and McDermott, Takai, Woodson excused (3).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 39-14) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On January 27, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Evans, Lowen, Cullen, Hanohano, C. Lee, Say, Nishimoto, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Kawakami; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Fale.
On January 24, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by WAL on Monday, 01-27-14 9:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, FIN, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 17, 2014 in the House:
- Pending introduction.