+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (14)
On December 18, 2013 in the House:
- Carried over to 2014 Regular Session.
On February 28, 2013 in the Senate:
- Referred to JDL.
On February 15, 2013 in the Senate:
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 18).
On February 14, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Har, Tokioka excused (2). Transmitted to Senate.
On February 13, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Coffman, Har, Say excused (3).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 411), recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On January 31, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, Har, Brower, Ito, Kawakami, C. Lee, Tsuji, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) McDermott; Noes: none; and 4 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Cabanilla, Carroll, Wooley.
On January 28, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Thursday, 01-31-13 2:00PM in conference room 325.
On January 25, 2013 in the House:
- The committee(s) on JUD recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 01-31-13.
On January 22, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Friday, 01-25-13 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
- Referred to JUD, referral sheet 2
On January 18, 2013 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 17, 2013 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (16)