+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 2, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) C. Lee, Ward excused (2).
- Reported from HHS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 29-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on HHS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 4 Ayes: Representative(s) Mizuno, Kobayashi, Learmont, Tupola; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti.
On January 25, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision-making on Wednesday, 01-31-18 10:00AM in House conference room 329.
- The committee(s) on HHS recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until Wednesday, 01-31-18 10:00AM in House conference room 329.
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HHS on Thursday, 01-25-18 9:00AM in House conference room 329.
- Referred to HHS, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 4
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 18, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (28)