+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 21, 2018 in the House:
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 16, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 02-21-18 2:00PM in House conference room 329.
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Ing, Nakamura, Onishi, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from LAB (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 612-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 13, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on LAB recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Johanson, Holt, Ichiyama, Keohokalole, Yamashita, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Evans.
On February 8, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by LAB on Tuesday, 02-13-18 9:15AM in House conference room 309.
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to LAB, CPC, referral sheet 4
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 18, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.