+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 19, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Nakashima, Thielen, Tokioka excused (3).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 516-16), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 11, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, Evans, Ing, Nishimoto, Yamane, Pouha, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Say.
On February 8, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Thursday, 02-11-16 8:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to EEP, JUD, referral sheet 2
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)