+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On February 16, 2016 in the House:
- The committee(s) on HED recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HED on Tuesday, 02-16-16 2:01PM in House conference room 309.
On February 9, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on HED with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Tupola excused (1).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 117-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to HED.
On February 3, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, Lowen, Cullen, Evans, C. Lee, Nishimoto, Say, Yamane, Pouha, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 2, 2016 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 1, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Wednesday, 02-03-16 10:15AM in House conference room 325.
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, HED, FIN, referral sheet 1
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 21, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (11)