+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) DeCoite, Evans, Keohokalole, Matsumoto, McKelvey, Nakamura, Thielen, Yamane voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Choy, Fukumoto, Gates, Holt, Ito, Onishi, Quinlan, Todd, Tokioka, Ward voting no (10) and Representative(s) Har, McDermott, Souki, Tupola, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 281-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, DeCoite, Creagan, Say, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; 1 Noes: Representative(s) Gates; and Excused: none.
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-06-18 9:30AM in conference room 312.
On January 30, 2018 in the House:
- The committee(s) on OMH recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-06-18.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Tuesday, 01-30-18 9:45AM in House conference room 312.
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 4
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading
On January 16, 2018 in the House: