+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) Jordan, Kawakami voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Tokioka excused (1).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 267-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 10, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, Lowen, Cullen, C. Lee, Yamane, Pouha, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Evans, Nishimoto, Say.
On February 9, 2016 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 5, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Wednesday, 02-10-16 9:00AM in House conference room 325.
On February 2, 2016 in the House:
- Re-referred to OMH, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 6
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, JUD, referral sheet 1
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 21, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (10)