+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on EEP/WAL with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, McDermott, Souki, Tupola, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 275-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to EEP/WAL.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, DeCoite, Creagan, Gates, Say, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-06-18 9:30AM in conference room 312.
On January 30, 2018 in the House:
- The committee(s) on OMH recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-06-18.
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Tuesday, 01-30-18 9:45AM in House conference room 312.
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, EEP/WAL, FIN, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading
On January 12, 2018 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)