+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) C. Lee, Ward excused (2).
- Reported from HHS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 8-18), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on HHS recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 4 Ayes: Representative(s) Mizuno, Kobayashi, Learmont, Tupola; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti.
On January 19, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HHS on Wednesday, 01-24-18 10:00AM in House conference room 329.
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to HHS, FIN, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Pass First Reading
On January 12, 2018 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (16)