+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 18, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Luke, Nakashima, Souki excused (3).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 412-16), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 11, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 12 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Creagan, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Morikawa, Nakashima, Takayama, Woodson, McDermott, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Brower.
On February 8, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 02-11-16 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 1
On January 22, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 21, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (17)