+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 18, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Luke, Nakashima, Souki excused (3).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 424-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 10, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 13 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Brower, Har, Hashem, C. Lee, Nakashima, Oshiro, San Buenaventura, Takayama, Yamane, Fukumoto Chang, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Creagan, Kawakami.
On February 8, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Wednesday, 02-10-16 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-10-16 at 2:00 pm.
On February 3, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Monday, 02-08-16 2:05PM in House conference room 325.
On January 25, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, JUD, referral sheet 1
On January 21, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 20, 2016 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsor