+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Say voting no (1) and Representative(s) Gates, Ing excused (2).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 224), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 9, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, Evans, Ichiyama, Yamane, Fukumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; 2 Noes: Representative(s) Kong, Say; and Excused: none.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Thursday, 02-09-17 8:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to EEP, CPC, JUD, referral sheet 6
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)