+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (6)
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on HED with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Oshiro excused (1).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 66), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to HED.
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, Gates, Creagan, DeCoite, LoPresti, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 31, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Friday, 02-03-17 9:30AM in House conference room 312.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, HED, FIN, referral sheet 6
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.