+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- Re-referred to HHS, CPC, referral sheet 1
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) McDermott, Tupola voting no (2) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from HLT (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 513) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 14, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on HLT recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Belatti, Kobayashi, Morikawa, Oshiro, Todd; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Tupola; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Har.
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HLT on Tuesday, 02-14-17 10:00AM in House conference room 329.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to HLT, CPC, referral sheet 6
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (13)