+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) Keohokalole, C. Lee, LoPresti, Matsumoto voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Quinlan, Thielen, Tupola, Ward voting no (4) and Representative(s) Gates, Ing excused (2).
- Reported from TOU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 179) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on TOU recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Onishi, Tokioka, Cachola, Choy, Ito, Ohno, Woodson; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Ward; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 2, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by TOU on Tuesday, 02-07-17 9:00AM in House conference room 429.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to TOU, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 6
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (14)