+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (18)
On December 18, 2013 in the House:
- Carried over to 2014 Regular Session.
On March 7, 2013 in the Senate:
- Re-Referred to CPN, WAM.
- Referred to WAM/CPN.
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 368).
On March 5, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Carroll, Cheape, Choy, Coffman, Cullen, Fale, Fukumoto, Hanohano, Har, Hashem, Ichiyama, Ito, Johanson, Jordan, Kawakami, McDermott, Oshiro, Say, Takayama, Thielen, Tokioka, Tsuji, Ward, Yamashita voting no (24) and none excused (0). Transmitted to Senate.
On March 1, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with Representative(s) Fale, Johanson, Onishi, Thielen, Ward voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Cheape, Cullen, Fukumoto, Ichiyama, Jordan, Kawakami, McDermott, Takayama, Tokioka voting no (9) and Representative(s) Coffman, Hanohano, Morikawa, Nakashima, Takumi excused (5).
- Reported from FIN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 750) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 28, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by FIN on Thursday, 02-28-13 2:00PM in House conference room 308.
- The committees on FIN recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Luke, Nishimoto, Ing, Lowen, Morikawa, Woodson, Yamashita; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Hashem, Kobayashi, Onishi; 7 Noes: Representative(s) Johanson, Cullen, Jordan, Takayama, Tokioka, Fukumoto, Ward; and Excused: none.
On February 15, 2013 in the House:
- Re-referred to FIN, referral sheet 25
On February 13, 2013 in the House:
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 11, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Wednesday, 02-13-13 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-13-13.
On February 8, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Monday, 02-11-13 3:30PM in House conference room 325.
On February 6, 2013 in the House:
- Re-referred to CPC, FIN, referral sheet 16
On January 28, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to PBS, CPC, FIN, referral sheet 7
On January 24, 2013 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)