+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 15, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Kobayashi, Oshiro excused (2).
- Reported from PBS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 329) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 9, 2017 in the House:
- Re-referred to PBS, JUD, referral sheet 15
- The committees on PBS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Takayama, LoPresti, Creagan, DeCoite, Gates, Ing, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by PBS on Thursday, 02-09-17 10:00AM in House conference room 312.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to PBS, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 6
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (10)