+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 20, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Ito excused (1).
- Reported from HLT (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 509), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 18, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on HLT recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Belatti, Creagan, Hashem, Jordan, Kobayashi, Morikawa, Oshiro, Fukumoto Chang, Tupola; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 13, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HLT on Wednesday, 02-18-15 8:30AM in House conference room 329.
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to HLT, JUD, referral sheet 6
On January 29, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)