+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 16, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Holt, Souki excused (3).
- Reported from TRN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 453), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on TRN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Aquino, Quinlan, Brower, Hashem, Nakamura, San Buenaventura; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) McDermott.
On February 8, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by TRN on Friday, 02-10-17 10:00AM in House conference room 423.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to TRN, JUD, referral sheet 6
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.